Benefits of “Okra” that you may not know.
Okra Okra’s common names are Lady’s finger, Gombo, Gumbo, Bendee, Quimbamto. But in India, okra is called Bindi (Bhindi), while in Mediterranean countries it is called Bamies.
Okra herb There are also local names such as kratad (Samut Prakan, Mon okra, eggplant, Mon eggplant, Dawei eggplant (Central region), Mon eggplant, Burmese eggplant, Lawo eggplant, Kluen eggplant, Mueang eggplant (Northern region), Mealy beans (Northeastern region), etc. For in Thailand The areas where okra is most commonly grown are mostly in the central region, such as Nakhon Pathom, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Ratchaburi, Rayong, Phichit, Suphanburi, Samut Sakhon, and Kanchanaburi.
If you say that Japanese people really like to eat okra,
Will everyone believe it? Eat fresh and use in various dishes. Various other menu items Going to Vietnam They also serve fresh to grill and eat. Not only does it taste good. But it’s because of its cool properties. This is the thing. That makes everyone find many to eat. In what ways will it be useful? Let’s see ยูฟ่าเบท
Divine benefits of “Okra”
- Helps reduce blood sugar Suitable for diabetic patients and people who are controlling their sugar and weight.
- Reduce constipation Because it contains mucus that helps soften the stool. It also has dietary fiber that is good for bowel movement.
- Reduce cholesterol in the body
- Reduce the risk of having gastritis , inflammation of the stomach lining. and inflammation of the intestines
- Anyone who already has stomach disease Eating with clear, sticky mucus will also help coat stomach ulcers.
- pods boiled with light salt Can relieve symptoms of acid reflux.
- High in folate, which helps strengthen red blood cells. and is necessary for the development of the baby in the womb Therefore, it is suitable for pregnant women.
How to eat okra
It can be cut into small pieces and eaten fresh or used in cooking with other menus. Grill it on low heat. Or you can eat it mixed with honey, lemon juice, or ice cream.